About our company
Martin started the business in 1998, and although initially we worked mostly with traditional solid hardwood flooring, we now deal with all types of wood floors. The work is all carried out by our own team of craftsmen, having between us more than 40 years of experience working with wood floors.
We renovate existing floors, sanding back and re-finishing, including pine floorboards, and also sympathetically restore old floors, producing custom-made parquetry panels, for example. We can provide a range of special finishes including staining (colour matching where necessary), aging / distressing, and bleaching / whitening treatments. We can also repair and replace damaged floors, including insurance claims for water or fire damage, etc.
We handle any size of job, from individual rooms up to churches, hotels and restaurants, schools (including painting sports lines).
We use modern professional equipment, which is virtually dust-free, and offer a choice of finishes, from waxes and oils to floor lacquers, and from full gloss to matt surfaces.
We do not have a showroom at present, but we are happy to provide home visits with samples of flooring where required. We need to make a site visit in order to establish exactly what work is required and provide an accurate costing, but there is no charge for that service. We can also provide references, including arranging for clients to view similar projects that we have completed.
Our customer service policy:
- We aim to cause minimum disruption during installation, and clean up properly afterwards.
- We always check with every customer after installation to make sure they are satisfied and provide full aftercare information.
- We deal with any problems quickly, thoroughly and fairly.
- We make appointments promptly and keep to them.
- We provide estimates quickly and in full detail.
- We reply to e-mail, phone calls and letters as quickly as possible.